Thursday, 4 February 2010

...the 'follow that' syndrome


It was always gonna be a tough act to follow, as not only was I having to build on a well received first page, but since then, several wonderful pages of comic art had been posted by artists I admire immensely.
So it was with no small regret that I feel I did not achieve the level of quality I needed to meet, in order to glean any real satisfaction from this page. But I am hoping I learnt a lot in 'not' getting there!
Which is, for me, the beauty of 'HUZZAH!!'. It forces your hand and makes you play the game as professionally as you possibly can, but without any client breathing down your neck, just you ... and the Huzzah team and everyone that follows the blogs and ... and ... chuckle!
What scary fun it is!
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment